dashing diva wih gelish or Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cath4512

Reaction score
Hi girls

I use both gelish & shellac but I am struggling to perfect my french. I have come accross dashing diva & thought I could use them until I get o grips with painting a french.

Can anyone give me a step by step using dashing diva with shellac/gelish please. I have a client booked for a french next week so would like to try them out first.

thank you geeks

just bumping girls

Hi girls

I use both gelish & shellac but I am struggling to perfect my french. I have come accross dashing diva & thought I could use them until I get o grips with painting a french.

Can anyone give me a step by step using dashing diva with shellac/gelish please. I have a client booked for a french next week so would like to try them out first.

thank you geeks

I think the best way to perfect your French is to do LOTS of them ,
Doing something else like dashing diva is a distraction / diversion away from doing a real French,

Products like Gelish and shellac are the ideal opitunity for learning to do a grate French as they don't dry Untill you are happy and you cure them,

I wish these products had been around when I started I had to learn with regular polish that was dry before I was ready lol

I do like dashing diva but I think every nail tech shuld learn to do a good free hand French fist,

Thanks for the reply, I am practising french on my trainer hand & I want to perfect it. I just thought that I could use these on a client until I am confident with painting it myself. I dont want to turn clients away because I am not confident at french just yet.Would this be ok to do?

Sure it's ok , but I Personaly wouldn't advice it , you will never prefect it with out doing it on real nails,
Dashing diva with clients Is more work than painting a French
,& hand trainer dose not have the nails of real people , there wide , flat , long ,

Real nails come in bitten ,un even, deep side walls , deep C curve even square C curves! , ect you won't learn to paint a grate French for each type with out tackling your fear head on and doing it,

Dashing Diva will also not be good fix on alot of nail shapes / types ,

If your desperate to use them then I would PEP as normal , use the DD like you wear doing a tip then I would Shellac / Gelish as normal including base coat.

This method reallly won't do you any favors in the long run though,

That's what I have been doing, dashing diva with shellac. It's really popular, people really love it and I charge more!

Apply dd, buff dd
Base coat
Cure
Negligee
Cure
Negligee
Cure
Top coat
Cure

That's what I do, sometimes I put mother of pearl on too - gorgeous!

Hi!

I went mad for Dashing Diva, but find I don't use it that much now. I was doing my 1 to 1 for my L&P Masters at the time, which requires LOTS of practice doing free hand french, needless to say, the DD are in the drawer gatehring dust, as my french is just as good (and can be taylored to different smile lines). Practice free hand, the more you do the better you will get! if you have a box of tips - practice on them.

The DD does give a perfect french, but can be fiddly with the glue, and they can peel away at the sides, but if you can perfect a french, think of how much money you willsave ....£££££

xxx

Thanks for all the replys. I will practice on 'real' nails & will perfect it eventually. I'm just impaient I suppose & want to offer a good service. I jus didnt know wha o do about french unill I do perfect it.:|

Latest posts

Back