Daylight lamp or magnifying lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilackatz

Reaction score
Hi I really struggle with lighting & need a good light to see properly due to my contact lenses. Do you guys recommend a magnifying light or a Daylight Lamp ? I need something fairly mobile. Thanks

Mag light is a bit bulky
I've got a daylight lamp which slots into my desk, but I know they make portable ones.
It makes a difference, but I would still like it to be brighter (for the long, dark winter days)

Mag light is a bit bulky
I've got a daylight lamp which slots into my desk, but I know they make portable ones.
It makes a difference, but I would still like it to be brighter (for the long, dark winter days)

Thanks. Is there anything that would be brighter than the Daylight one? How many watts is it?

Mag light is a bit bulky

Thanks. Is there anything that would be brighter than the Daylight one? How many watts is it?

I have that same lamp above, and love it! So bright and doesn't hurt my eyes as my other small magnifying lamp did.

Love to know what you think of this as its so cheap

22W Fluorescent Daylight Magnifier Lamp | Maplin
Hiya, I have this lamp but on a base, I love it as it folds small enough to put in my bag. I originally got it because I do a bit of dressmaking and needed a light with a magnifier, and realised it was bright enough to use with nails, I got mine from QVC, and payed more than this, but had this clip-on version been available I would have preferred it! ��

Latest posts

Back