Dealing with nerves!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna0362

Reaction score
Hi I have a particular nervous client who is new to me but her nervousness has made me feel really anxious about doing something I wouldn't normally feel anxious about. It got me thinking whether anyone else gets nervous about attending to a client and what they do to get over it !

If your new client has a nervous disposition it is always better to gently put these types of clients at ease and be confident in what you are doing - I understand we do tend to mirror other people's behaviour so this maybe why your are feeling anxious yourself. In these situations slow my actions down as sudden movements can make more nervous clients flinch and speak calmly & softer - your new client will need to get to know you & vice versa you'll both become more comfortable with each other. [emoji4]

Always be confident and they will trust you. Also showing them work you have done. Before and after pictures can be your best friend here. They will be able to see your work and also see a style they like and will want to go with it

Latest posts

Back