Decleor in salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
Hi

I'm a qualified Decleor therapist I am intrested in using Decleor in salon dose any one have a rough idea of how I would go about getting the brand do you have to be in a specific area? is there a big opening account cost

Sarah

I'd contact Decleor directly. They will be able to answer your questions. Sometimes people reply on here with outdated info so it's always best to check.

Some companies have certain criteria. I know one range I looked at required me to have a minimum of 2 treatment rooms and 2 full time therapists and a very high cost opening order. I didn't go down that road!

Good luck

Vic x

Hello,
I have just opened my account this week. I called Decleor and my rep came out to see me. She looked round the salon and took photos of my rooms, she also let slip that she had checked my website out as well! There was a list of thing s that you had to meet. I think you needed two treatment rooms plus, but they will go over all of this when you call them out. Hope this helps. x

Minimum treatment rooms is 1, they like you to have a shop front, retail area and look high end to maintain the brand quality. Minimum opening order is £3.5k

Latest posts

Back