Decleor or dermlogica facial course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlyfaye24

Reaction score
hi, i want to do a facial course but i want to do a good one, i have been told dermalogica and decleor facials are both really good but i cant find anywhere that does them?? can anyone help??
thanks in advance x

you have to buy in the products to receive the training.

decleor are exclusive and will only set up at a minimum price and I think they specify that you have to have 2 treatment rooms.

once you buy in the products you get your product training in.

For Dermalogica you have to have an account with them to have training, or work for someone who has an account. They have a minimum startup cost, about £3000 i think but don't quote me. After this training is free.

Hi, i looked into dermalogica and their basic start up cost is £3000, and your training is included in that! Way out of my budget! I opted for Eve Taylor in the end

I am a Decleor salon & it's certainly the case that you have to have an account with them to be trained by them - it's a training in their products & technique rather than a training in facial theory & practice itself. Being an exclusive range they will want to come out & see your salon before agreeing to allow an account as you have to fulfill certain criteria. Can't remember what the mininmum start-up cost is but my opening package was £6,000.

Latest posts

Back