Decleor product advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jade Partridge

Reaction score
I have started working at a Hotel and they are using Decleor products. I am trained with dermalogica and I have the problem that I know decleor to some extent as I have used in previous years but that was a while back and I am a bit lost on what works well together etc.
I am trying to get hold of somebody to come and give me a days training but my lack of german skills lets me down, I have all the manuals but I cant read them so well.
Do any of you use decleor and if so have you any good advice for me please
I am a fully qualified therapist with 6 years experience and continuous training, I have had extensive training with dermalogica but I have been at the Hotel a week and although by christmas we will be moving over to what I know if I cant find myself a trainer I need some product advice now as it would be a waste to let them go bad if i am unable to use them)
Like I mentioned before it has been a few years since I last used decleor and I cant give somebody a facial if i dont feel confident in my knowledge and im sure that the products have changed since they were last in my hands.

Why don't you get in touch with Decleor UK and get them to send you a training manual?

I will give it a go thankyou

decleor UK wont do that I have to get in contact with Decleor Austria.... which I did, and their customer service was discusting. back to dermalogica I go :)

Oh no that's such a shame! I use Decleor and absolutely love it! From the products to customer service it's all round great in the UK I find.

I have been in contact with another decleor supplier in and they were very helpful - they are sending a rep out to me so that we can go through all the products!! They appologised about the girl I was previously on the phone to and said that they will be talking with her. Luckily my very unhappy voicemail was heard by someone else.
Also I just read back my last message, England were very helpful but unfortunatly couldnt help due to them not knowing what I have here in the salon, and the fact the training has to come from a local rep!!

Glad you found a rep who will come out and see you. Good luck in Austria, xx

Latest posts

Back