Decorating the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paige rosie

Reaction score
I have only moved into my new salon over the summer I was wondering do you decorate the salon up for Halloween valentines Easter Christmas extra if so how long before do you do it.

Thank you xx

My salon has a big glass display in the Window, we decorate to match the season. Halloween is already displayed... We did last week. Kinda gives clients notice earlier you do. Christmas display will go up 1st week in November. I just work it like the stores do ie Trafford Centre, Manchester Arndle

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I also have a large window so was thinking this would be a good idea thanx x

I usually like to have my decorations up a few weeks prior to the holiday. For Halloween, they go up the beginning of October, Thanksgiving decorations go up a day or two after Halloween, and Christmas decorations go up a day or two after Thanksgiving, etc. For Valentines day, I usually put those up mid January.

As for decorations, I put festive window sticks on the front windows as well as hanging lights around the salon and usually something hanging on the front door. And I always have to have a bowl on candy for Halloween on our front desk!

Latest posts

Back