Derma roller/scar fading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
Hi geeks!
Althought beauty trained ive not worked in a salon/spa for a few years now so am after some advice. I have a fair/medium skin tone and tan very well, but unfortunately also scar very easily. From pregnancy this time round and bad skin ive been left with lots of scarring from spots, as well as an uneven skin tone with red spots etc.

Does anyone offer derma roller or anything else that you think would help this? I'd quite like to have my clear skin again!!
I currently use Eve Lom products daily

Thank you x

It depends how bad it is. You won't change much with the products you're using. You might get some improvement with environ because the levels of vitamin A in the product can really have an effect on the skin. You can then look into their home needling kit before you decide on full needling.

Vicki x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

i am an authoursied stockist for Environ & The home needling with salon professional treatments including home skincare products will really help clear your skin. you can contact us for more information 01582 808444 or check out our fb page fb.com/beautyandcare.co.uk

Latest posts

Back