Dermaco skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paperclip

Reaction score
Hi I haven't posted for a while, but I would like some advice please. I was contacted recently by a rep from DermaCo skin care regarding purchasing one of their machines, which would include the free training and ongoing support. I was wondering if anyone had purchased the machine, and if they had good results, and would you recommend it? Any comments would be really helpful! Thankyou. :biggrin:

Hi
yes i have the dermaco pro machine. I have had it in my salon since march and i have to say the microdermabrasion is going really well.
I had a caci before and im finding some of my clients are finding it difficult to ajust.
I like how the machine has more to offer then just nonsurgical and micro.
The staff have been great.
My only concern is, a part on the machine has broken down and i've had to send it back to the company to fix. They sent me out a replacement machine whilst mine gets fixed and although they offer a year free guarentee, this still has put a little doubt in my mind that something has gone wrong already.I lost business for 2 days.
Overall though the staff acted straight away and i can't fault their service.
The rep has been more then happy to answer my concerns.
The in house training is handy but I feel I still need more and they are happy for the rep to call in when next on route.
Please feel free to ask me any questions as I understand the emotions on considering the purchase of a new machine.
I hope this helps you

Hi Catherine, thankyou for your reply, sorry it's taken so long with mine. Yes the rep was very helpful on the phone and no sales pressure. I have been debating for a long time on whether or not to buy a microdermabrasion machine, as they are very costly, and as I work for myself, would I get the revenue back? It does cover a wide range of treatments so on the plus side I can incorporate some of the treatments into my staple facials! The only factor that is putting me off slightly is the fact you say the machine needed fixing after only 3 months!! I wonder how you are getting on with the machine, have clients adjusted to it. Have you had good results, and are clients happy with the results, and also if you don't mind me asking, why did you change from the caci?
Thankyou again for your reply!

I have to say I was totally unimpressed by them!....I spoke to a "cocky" sales man who wouldn't let me speak! ha
I called them about thier machine and I was met with a high pressure sales call I realised at the end of the call the chap hadn,t even asked my name or the name of my Salon!! haha
No surprise I am NOT going to get thier system, I now have Advanced Skin Technologies I really warmed to the latter as they are from my neck of the woods and they came and promoted the products in Salon and as a new business that is reeeeealy helpful to us
Good luck......think you may well need it!

Last edited:
We have the dermaco pro too, Bloomin marvellous! The training was excellent, no breakdowns on the machine and we have had it since January! I love the fact it does so much.

Hello All, I'm Laura and I work for DermaCo Skincare. I just wanted to apologise to salonqueen001 if they were not treated well when they got in touch with us. We haven't had any 'sales guys' working for DermaCo for a while (we're an all female staff) so not sure who you'd of spoken with but again I do apologise because that isn't how we operate.

Thanks for your lovely comments Catherine and Louise and for everyone else I'm here if you have any questions.

Laura

Hi Catherine, thankyou for your reply, sorry it's taken so long with mine. Yes the rep was very helpful on the phone and no sales pressure. I have been debating for a long time on whether or not to buy a microdermabrasion machine, as they are very costly, and as I work for myself, would I get the revenue back? It does cover a wide range of treatments so on the plus side I can incorporate some of the treatments into my staple facials! The only factor that is putting me off slightly is the fact you say the machine needed fixing after only 3 months!! I wonder how you are getting on with the machine, have clients adjusted to it. Have you had good results, and are clients happy with the results, and also if you don't mind me asking, why did you change from the caci?
Thankyou again for your reply!

hi
Have you decided to go ahead with a machine choice?
Overall I am getting great results from the derma co pro and i'm gaining new clientel. My caci clients are 50/50 with the machine as it's a total different experience! I deicided to go with derma co as i was looking for a microdermabrasion and did'nt want to committ to caci prices!
I would prefere to have had more of an indepth to the training of the derma co but when I have needed to speak to Laura or the new rep, they have helped me answer my questions.
I just hope the derma co machine lasts as long as the caci.
x

Hi I've just had a visit from seems co loved it but I don't have £5000 and don't think I'll be able to get the rental ad I've got bad credit score on my personal. Such a shame as business is doing fab and could do with this in my salon have asked clients and they r all interested will have to save hard instead wish me luck

I am looking to sell my dermaco pro machine. Does anyone no if you can sell it back to the company or would I have to sell it privately???

Hi there can I ask why your selling the Dermaco machine?
I'm looking at buying one

Latest posts

Back