Dermologica or Eve Taylor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hugheslaw

Reaction score
Help please !!!!

I trained using eve Taylor years ago in holistic therapy back then eve Taylor didn't do a skin care range. I personally have been using dermologica for 20 yrs. now I have started my own business I don't know which one to choose ???

Any reviews on eve Taylor ??

Thanks xx

Help please !!!!

I trained using eve Taylor years ago in holistic therapy back then eve Taylor didn't do a skin care range. I personally have been using dermologica for 20 yrs. now I have started my own business I don't know which one to choose ???

Any reviews on eve Taylor ??

Thanks xx

I'd go with eve Taylor - I'm a Dermalogica salon and will be moving away from them to eve Taylor because I'm not happy with the way salons are now being treat by Dermalogica and the pro body range has just been discontinued with no replacements!

Eve Taylor.
Dermalogica training was rubbish - they just read it out the manual and can't answer any questions!

I have used and stocked both. Dermalogica is better known so it can bring in the Dermalogica junkies. It cost around £3000 min opening order at the time. I actually enjoyed the training. Each product is a lot more than Eve Taylor for professional and retail.

I switched to Eve Taylor because Dermalogica kept increasing their prices. After the fourth increase in around a year it was becoming difficult to sell. Especially as people could look for it online.

I actually had better client reviews with Eve Taylor and once people tried it, they loved it. It was also much easier to retail as it was around half price compared to Dermalogica.

I would recommend Eve Taylor but it depends on your business x

I'm actually with Swissdermyl now and they are amazing! More of a luxury facial.

I have used and stocked both. Dermalogica is better known so it can bring in the Dermalogica junkies. It cost around £3000 min opening order at the time. I actually enjoyed the training. Each product is a lot more than Eve Taylor for professional and retail.

I switched to Eve Taylor because Dermalogica kept increasing their prices. After the fourth increase in around a year it was becoming difficult to sell. Especially as people could look for it online.

I actually had better client reviews with Eve Taylor and once people tried it, they loved it. It was also much easier to retail as it was around half price compared to Dermalogica.

I would recommend Eve Taylor but it depends on your business x

I'm actually with Swissdermyl now and they are amazing! More of a luxury facial.
Thank you good to know :) x

Hi! I have just opened a salon using Eve Taylor and I am really pleased with all the products! They are lovely to use and as a company they are brilliant!! X

I'm a nail tech so this is not a pro opinion but I've used Eve Taylor for about 4 years and love their skincare range, my skin is behaving better than it has for years and years and I love everything they stand for x

I will say I've always enjoyed Dermalogica training so I can't say anything negative about it. I do sell a fair amount of Dermalogica but the price increases are becoming a problem with clients, it's been twice a year every year so far (4th year as a stockist) yet my skin treatment prices do not reflect this. As above eve Taylor have priced their RRP at a price that's affordable to most clients without compromising on quality.
Eve Taylor will send out samples for you to try before you take them on and so far I've found them to be very helpful. Good luck x

Eve Taylor's products smell absolutely gorgeous! Love them x

I am contemplating the same thing! Dermalogica vs Eve Taylor...

I am contemplating the same thing! Dermalogica vs Eve Taylor...

I'm going through the same motions too. Unsure which way to turn.

I'm going through the same motions too. Unsure which way to turn.
I am now swaying more Eve Taylor BUT my concern is the training, samples & marketing support you get with them?

Latest posts

Back