Desperate for hair salon experience.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlte

Reaction score
Hi,

I finished my NVQ level 3 in hairdressing last June, I had some temporary work in a salon during Christmas and since then i have been trying to get a job,i have even offered voluntary work in a salon just to gain experience. I have a full driving license too so i am willing to travel.

Please give me any ideas as to what else i can try as i do not want to give hairdressing up.

thanks,
Charlotte :)

Hi,

I finished my NVQ level 3 in hairdressing last June, I had some temporary work in a salon during Christmas and since then i have been trying to get a job,i have even offered voluntary work in a salon just to gain experience. I have a full driving license too so i am willing to travel.

Please give me any ideas as to what else i can try as i do not want to give hairdressing up.

thanks,

Hi Hun :)
Post on here!
If you look through my previous threads I've done the same! (although with beauty)

I titled the thread "apprenticeship 18+ Essex/London/Chelmsford"
I'm struggling to find one as I'm 19! Such a pain but posting that thread worked well :)

Good luck xx

hi :) thanks for the reply how do you post it and where? sorry im not very good at these forum things.

Xx

No worries :)
Well there is a recruitment part on here somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me!
So I just posted it under 'biz' :) x

Hi,

thanks,
you do not say the area you live in, i may be able to help with voluntary work
02089482139 tw10 area

Latest posts

Back