Desperate to source nail file?! help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissylaw

Reaction score
Hi All
I had my nails done (silk) sometime ago at a salon in Lincoln and the lady used disposable nail files which she stuck onto a handle. It was only a small plastic white handle and she had a box of different grade files with peel off backs, which could be stuck onto both sides of her handle. I though this was a great idea allowing you to have a sturdy yet disposable file system, and also crystal clear to clients they were getting a fresh file as she would refil the file infront of you. I have serached all over and cannot find one. The only ones similar were pedicure ones which were huge compared to the size of this. All help much appreciated. :biggrin:

Hiya,

I think you may be able to purchase these from the Company that sell Backscratchers products (sorry can't remember the name)as in their Tip and Dip kit was a sample file like what you are describing.

Sally x

I agree re them being a Backscratchers product, I used those particular abrasives when I trained with them a few years ago.

If you don't have a Backscratcher distributor locally you can get products online from Supernail

hth's

Thank you so much that is just the sort of thing, and come to mention it i do recall the woman mentioning using backscratcher products

Latest posts

Back