Detox and bootea and weight loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurensbeauty

Reaction score
okay so I started a detox on Monday and I swear I feel so vile, I've broke out in a horrendous amounts of spots all on my chest and back; I've tried so much to get rid of them has anyone got any tips and has anyone done a detox (teatox before) you have to drink 1/2 your body weight in water it's lethal! (oh and the tea you take at night is a laxative so yeah you can imagine) haha any tips on detox/weight loss would be so helpful wanna get to a size 10 again before I go America currently 14-16 (was a size 10 in 2012 😢)

Healthy diet and exercise is the only way to lose weight and keep it off. Detoxes, cleanses,fasts all work for a short period of time but it goes straight back on.
I lost a shedload of weight from doing insanity workout. It's hard work but the results are amazing. I lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. And could pretty much eat what I wanted within reason. Had to stop after that for health reasons but im definitely starting again when I'm better.

okay so I started a detox on Monday and I swear I feel so vile, I've broke out in a horrendous amounts of spots all on my chest and back; I've tried so much to get rid of them has anyone got any tips and has anyone done a detox (teatox before) you have to drink 1/2 your body weight in water it's lethal! (oh and the tea you take at night is a laxative so yeah you can imagine) haha any tips on detox/weight loss would be so helpful wanna get to a size 10 again before I go America currently 14-16 (was a size 10 in 2012 😢)

Do you eat/drink anything else or is it just the tea? You'll obviously lose weight but a lot will be water weight. Your skin going bad is your body ridding itself of toxins but the only way of really shedding the weight is exercise and cutting out the crap. It's so hard though! I tried doing slimfast last year and then realised I was better off just joining the gym. Exercise not only helped me lose weight but it also changed my body shape! X

I eat really healthy and go to the gym but I needed to detox as I felt so bloated and unhealthy I'm not gunna lie my body feels cleansed really well after only a few days I just look so spotty haha, think I will try the insanity as I did like 3 days before and gave up because I had no energy but now I have more energy I think it'll be good!

Yeah make sure you eat well when you do insanity. There absolute no need to be holding back on calories cause you need them for it. But you burn off so much. I ate like twice as much as I normally do when I was doing it. I noticed that I was craving food that was good for me (chicken, salad,rice etc) alot more though rather than junk. It's weird how your body knows what it needs sometimes.

Oh and the aching pains, will stop as soon as you start warming up too, donot let the aches fool you into thinking you can do it cause you'll get 5 minutes into the workout and realise it totally doesn't ache anymore... its just the rest of the day that's the problem :D .. it does stop after about 5 days ones your muscles are used to it.

Latest posts

Back