Dieters.... ugh healthy snacks and ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frattylicious

Reaction score
Every day of my life ... I hit a brick wall ... with finding healthy foods and snack ideas without repeating the same thing everday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thought it would be fun to share ideas and help each other along the way!

I am just the same!! The app 'my diet pal' is amazing so easy no rules and points just an easy way to count calories hope this helps. X

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Healthy snacks are: Greek yogurt (my fave is Chobani), almonds, part skim string cheese, a piece of fruit, a glass of milk. Also, when I'm really hungry and my calorie bank is depleted, a cup of tea (I love Chai) will help.

HTH and good to see your surviving that 60 day thing. :D

I snack on carrot and cucumber batons with homemade dips.

Babybell light

Ryvetta with Philly light

Sugar free jelly with fruit and fat free from-age frais

Also I am attempting the attituse "your not hungry your bored... Drink a pint of water"

Peanut butter on 100% whole wheat bread is also good. It's a heart healthy fat AND keeps me feeling full!

Healthy snacks are: Greek yogurt (my fave is Chobani), almonds, part skim string cheese, a piece of fruit, a glass of milk. Also, when I'm really hungry and my calorie bank is depleted, a cup of tea (I love Chai) will help.

HTH and good to see your surviving that 60 day thing. :D
is that what we call it survivng lol i thought it was killing me slowly!

Meringue nest with total 0% topped with srawberries and honey yum yum

I don't have any healthy snacks! I don't have time to prepare and I'm rearly in the house, my brace stops me eating most fruit without having to cut it up! I'm at a loss!! Completely! Mars bars are just far to easy to eat! I need to lost 1 and 1/2 stone as well! :-o

Whats a brace? is that like some sort of lapband?

Whats a brace? is that like some sort of lapband?

It's a dental appliance that helps straighten teeth.

Unless cut up certain foods before you bite in to them you risk breaking the wire or dislodging the clamps that are that attached to the teeth

I lost 1 stone in a month following my lower wisdom teeth being surgically removed in aug 2012

This mostly down to being put on soft diet for 3 months to let the sockets and scaring heals over, as chewing is painful at times and if any 'hard food', crispy, spicy foods or foods with seeds in it gets stuck in the empty sockets they bleed like hell and cause no end of pain and risk infection if I can't remove it.

I am living on soups, bread dunked In soup, soft cheese, omelettes, fish, yogurts and mashed veg.

Latest posts

Back