difference between elixia moor spa and natural range?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

airhead

Reaction score
Hi getting a bit confused what is the difference with moorspa natural and elixia? is it two different companies?:confused:

Hi there!

I just joined, based on a client's recommendation. She told me that this site is where she heard about us!

We are Moor Spa distributors in Ontario, Canada. I wanted to respond to your question (albeit late) about these two lines.

I've looked closely at both websites, and while I had previously thought that they would be the same, I can see some clear differences.

I can say with absolute certainty that Elixea is the EXACT same product as Moor Spa products made in Canada. They are 100% natural source, no petroleum products, no synthetic preservatives, no artificial fragrances nor artificial colours. I understand that this name difference was precipitated by some kind of European regulation. Our manufacturer asked us how we felt about changing the brand here in Canada too, but we preferred Moor Spa.

Moor Spa International Limited seems quite a bit different. The product line has some similar products, but makes no claims about being natural source, and I can tell from some of the descriptions that there are some synthetic ingredients. I don't know who the principals of that company are.

Hope that helps!

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back