Different types of lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rheanna

Reaction score
Hi all I've read loads on here about mink lashes, silk lashes etc but can you help give me clarity - I was trained by lash perfect so use their synthetic loose lashes, are mink/silk better or worse what's benefits of each are they always on strips, can you mix mink in with synthetic ones, are they softer?
Just thinking about getting a mixed tray & giving them a try wheres best to get them from
Thanks hope you can help :)

I use mink and a lot of others seem too as well I find them more natural looking than silk tbh I get mine from lash base hth :)

Sent from my V370 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all I've read loads on here about mink lashes, silk lashes etc but can you help give me clarity - I was trained by lash perfect so use their synthetic loose lashes, are mink/silk better or worse what's benefits of each are they always on strips, can you mix mink in with synthetic ones, are they softer?
Just thinking about getting a mixed tray & giving them a try wheres best to get them from
Thanks hope you can help :)

I have just been researching this and decided to buy some silk.
I'll let you know once I receive them if I can notice a difference,

If you do some searching a lot of people prefer synthetic minx instead of silk lashes. Apparently they are easier to work with, last longer and more natural looking.
Silk are supposed to be lighter and softer. I'm going for silk now because I like how they're base is thicker and want to see how they will look was applied.

Latest posts

Back