Disappointed with Moyou stamping polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
My £80+ moyou order arrived this week and I had time to play today! Love the new plates and most of the polishes are lovely

However the Orange one will not stamp, no matter what. Nor will the peach one. The orange one is mega thick and gloopy compared to all the others, almost as if it's old and stringy.... The peach one is much thicker, not quite as bad as the Orange, is a real problem to stamp with and also the lid is broken and will not do up at all.

I plan on emailing them tomorrow, although I hate complaining, but it was so embarrassing trying over and over to stamp in front of a client and not being able to pick up the image. I've tried other stamping plates, they just won't stamp properly, I've tried other colours on the same plates and they pick up perfectly.

Anyone had this before? How's moyou's customer services? X

Last edited:
I've never had that problem, but I only have a few colours, you should definitely contact them.
I had an issue with one of my stampers a year back or so, and the customer service was very good.

I've emailed them so should hear back next week. Thanks for the reply

is this MoYou or MoYou London?

can't speak for the latter but MoYou took several months to refund me after agreeing they would, so if you don't hear from them you may need to chase up, fingers crossed for you

Moyou London and I must say they've been fantastic, the next working day after I messaged, two new polishes arrived in perfect condition [emoji4]
Very impressed with the customer service

I have found BMC polishes to be the best and I bought soooo many different kinds!

Latest posts

Back