Discontinued Shellac shades-2017

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
Hi geeks I wanted to make a post of the up to date shellac discontinued shades from up to now (2017). As I purchased every shade that has come out and now I'm getting confused as to which one exists or not! Some have come back as limited editions, whereas some much loved shades are unfortunately no longer available in the uk. If there is any I have missed or got incorrect can you please add them to the list. I want my swatches to be up to date! :) xoxo
Ruby ritz
Tinsel toast
Silver vip status
gold vip status
Zillionaire
Moonlight and roses
Iced coral
Mother of peal
Cocoa
hotski to tchotchke
Iced vapour
Frosted glen
Serene green
Scarlet letter
Sugared Spice
Faux Fur
Vexed Violette
Overtly Onyx
Azure Wish
Grape Gum
Water Park
Burnt Romance
Night Glimmer
Steel Gaze
Sun Bleached
Locket love
Fine Vermilion
Grand Gala
Chiffon Twirl
Dazzling Dance
Wild Moss
Dandelion
Lost Labyrinth
Poison Plum
Bicycle yellow

Thanks, that's a really helpful list. There are some on there, I had no idea were going!
[emoji122]

What?! I didn't know about hotski! :(

I don't think hotski is being discontinued [emoji4]

Hotski surprised me too! Wasnt it one of the originals? Perhaps its Lost Labrynth thats going...

The VIPs have made a come back though havent they? Xx

Silver and Gold VIP are back. Hotski isn't going either.

You can add Blue Rapture and Sage Scarf though x

Hi geeks I wanted to make a post of the up to date shellac discontinued shades from up to now (2017). As I purchased every shade that has come out and now I'm getting confused as to which one exists or not! Some have come back as limited editions, whereas some much loved shades are unfortunately no longer available in the uk. If there is any I have missed or got incorrect can you please add them to the list. I want my swatches to be up to date! :) xoxo
Ruby ritz
Tinsel toast
Silver vip status
gold vip status
Zillionaire
Moonlight and roses
Iced coral
Mother of peal
Cocoa
hotski to tchotchke
Iced vapour
Frosted glen
Serene green
Scarlet letter
Sugared Spice
Faux Fur
Vexed Violette
Overtly Onyx
Azure Wish
Grape Gum
Water Park
Burnt Romance
Night Glimmer
Steel Gaze
Sun Bleached
Locket love
Fine Vermilion
Grand Gala
Chiffon Twirl
Dazzling Dance
Wild Moss
Dandelion
Lost Labyrinth
Poison Plum
Bicycle yellow

Where on earth did this list come from??? I'm just not sure how everyone is copying a list and taking it as verbatim when there is no word from us to ok this or not? The USA discontinue things sure, but we also have a great stock so it may be that you won't see a discontinued colour for a while yet. We nearly always post on Sweet Squared Facebook too, to let you know if something is discontinued or running out but it doesn't mean 'immediately' no more colours. Please call us if you don't know.

Hotski isn't going anywhere! L&R

Last edited:

lol I'll take a bow for the VIP's... we fought long and hard for those back again.

Last edited:

Noooo!! Not blue Rapture & Sage Scarf?? My fave 2 shades EVER :(

*pops off to stock up*

Xx

I've found these 2 are more popular lately than ever before!

I couldn't find them on Sweet Squared so i assume they are gone. There are lots of the colours still going in Vinylux though x

I couldn't find them on Sweet Squared so i assume they are gone. There are lots of the colours still going in Vinylux though x
Never assume doll... always ask. I'll check on this tomorrow. [emoji106]

Is Ruby Ritz being discontinued? Aww my clients LOVE this at Christmas.

Sorry to bump this but I hear that Untitled Bronze has been discontinued and it is a very popular colour with our clients. Do CND do a similar one?

Latest posts

Back