Discount nail salon gel??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BethG-NailTec

Reaction score
Perhaps a silly question but does gel ever come in powder form? In a discount salon near me people are asking and paying more for gel but it looks like acrylic and always use the powder and a liquid?? It's so frustrating they are just getting away with it!! thanks x

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wondering the exact same thing as a local nss salon do the same...

Alot of I do who have been there for gel ask what my lamp is, so they haven't been cured by uv, so can't be gel right?

Sorry got abit muddled then I put xxxxxxxx salon now it says discount??

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry got abit muddled then I put Vietnamese salon now it says discount??

Its been edited as a racial reference.

May I say that if the people in the salon being discussed were indeed Vietnamese that is factual and not racial.

Peace and respect

Jacqui

a lot of discount "salons" say they are offering gel when in fact they are not. They call their service gel when they apply l&p with a gel top coat. Gel is often (although not always) more expensive to offer than l&p so they use their less expensive products and charge clients gel prices. Just what's been happening in my area anyway.

Its been edited as a racial reference.

May I say that if the people in the salon being discussed were indeed Vietnamese that is factual and not racial.

Peace and respect

Jacqui

Thank you for saying that, felt really bad, should perhaps of wrote something else. They do make me so angry tho, leave peoples nails in such a mess!! x

Latest posts

Back