Displaying my polish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pringle12

Reaction score
This maybe a silly question.Just looking for advice really here goes .Just got some colour pops but dont no what to do with the colour polishes ,as iv go opi,edge,lcn and so on. Do i go by each product,say opi first or do i just go by dark to light and work my way down mixing all brands ,or do each brand at a time? How do you all do yours? :irked: thanks geeks.xx

Last edited:
It depends on how and where you were putting them. If I had as many brands as you do then I'd line them up on a shelf and have then by colour. It prob would look more professional if you stick mainly to one make tho.

I forgot to say that im going to stick to one brand in the end but this will take time and iv only got about 40 polishes all together, as most was given as gifts to me ,thats why iv got diffrent brands, so in the mean time what would you do ? go by (cololur or brand) ,to put on the colour pops to display the colour ,so clients can see the real colour thats in the bottle.xx

Last edited:
If you have colour pops this is the best way, professional, neat, and clients can hold them upto their hands. Colourpops for me, if not arrange still by colour despite the brand

on the colourpops do you go by the darkest colour first and work your way to the lightest ,out of all the polishes ? or do you just put them in all mixed up?

id go by colour looks better

I agree, I would go by colours irrespective of the brand.

Slightly pink, more pink, darker pink, darkest pink, dark purply pink, dark purple, lighter purple, lilac etc..........

Thanks for your advice ,just finished it .Yes i went by the colour it looks good .Thanks for all your advice geeks.xxx

Latest posts

Back