Disposable Foot Files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkgirlie

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone help?

I am looking for a foot file that uses stick on grit pads which are disposable. The handle is plastic, you stick on the grit pad for that treatment and dispose of after replacing it with a new pad. They used them at Eden Day Spa when I was on work experience there. Have looked on S2 and Ellisons, can't see any. Any suggestions?? x

callus peel do them, but I feel are expensive for what they are.

beauty select sell them..........:D

OMG pink girlie
i was going to ask this question the other day lol
i would also like to just replace the grit pad instead of using a whole new one etc. so much more hygienic buut ? how much or where

Thanks
but thats not in the uk, but just the thing i need

Thanks
but thats not in the uk, but just the thing i need

They are on amazon for sale, just had a look. The ones I used were foot shaped, so looked cute too! ???

Nsi sell them as part of their spa ritual x

I think Biosculpture sell them.

Ah right. Think I saw flowery on that site as mentioned before if you wanted to have a quick check :) x

thanks everyone and of course pinkie girlie for asking the question that had been in my head for days lol. good news they can be easily purchased and also not as expensive as i had imagined.
thanks guys:Love:

Had a look at Flowery, but actually works out cheaper to buy the individual ones due to the delivery charge :rolleyes: x

Delivery charge. The 2 words that destroy my life daily. And it just keeps going up :( x

Delivery charge. The 2 words that destroy my life daily. And it just keeps going up :( x

I know! Nightmare! Have seen some individual files that work out at 75p each incl vat, if you order more than 10, and total order is over 60.00. So going to have a look what order I cab build up. Did 2 pedi's yesterday and gave them the file after, they cost me £1.20 each! X

thanks everyone and of course pinkie girlie for asking the question that had been in my head for days lol. good news they can be easily purchased and also not as expensive as i had imagined.
thanks guys:Love:

:) x

Latest posts

Back