Diva or Ghd?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seancollinshaie

Reaction score
Looking for some insight. We use both Diva & Ghd products in salon however considoring using all diva as i find our Ghd tools having a short life expectancy. I opened my salon 2 years ago and in the last couple of weeks we have had a hairdryer & a tong die on us but all of our diva tools seem to still be alive and kicking!
Im looking to potentially replace our hairdryers to diva & straighteners but whats everyones thoughts?

I don't like diva straighteners and ended up buying cloud nine ones in the end.
But I love the wands and tongs by Diva!

GHD all the way :) x

The salon I work in has both GHD and Diva straighteners, but I prefer the Diva! They are amazing! Although I have GHDs at home but I rarely use them. Never could get used to the GHD hairdryer though...

I don't like diva straighteners and ended up buying cloud nine ones in the end.
But I love the wands and tongs by Diva!

Thank you! I like the idea of Cloud 9’s aswell as diva as i like to control the temperature. But i have heard of Diva burning the colour from hair!

The salon I work in has both GHD and Diva straighteners, but I prefer the Diva! They are amazing! Although I have GHDs at home but I rarely use them. Never could get used to the GHD hairdryer though...

What about the Diva do you prefer to Ghd?
It was good but it just didn’t have a very good lifespan, i’ve tried their latest aurora dryer and i despised it! I felt like i was using a Travel hair dryer from a hotel!

I haven't used a diva hairdryer. I only ever use Parlux. But I prefer the Diva straighteners to the GHD straighteners. I like that I can adjust the temperature and I think they are amazing for curling..

Latest posts

Back