Do I or Don't I?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshinemoon

Reaction score
Hi,

I really hope someone can help me.

I am currently doing my NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy and will qualify soon!!:)

I am keen to also do my Level 3 but am going to be struggling to commit to such a long time again & 2 days a week!!

Is there anyway I can fastrack, or are there courses for say just massage etc and just do each course seperatly??

I am sorry if this has been asked before I did search but could not find it.

Thanks in advance any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

yes you can fast track, suggest you have a look at the guild site as you can put your postcode in for your nearest private colleges.

http://www.beautyguild.com

Before deciding, make sure you have decided on your future career path & if you're planning on employment ask a few potential employers what kind of qualifications they look for in their staff. I only say that because some employers look for therapists who have attended longer courses as a sign of their commitment to the industry.

Thank you for the advice.

I will be having a treatment room at first and be mobile. I then eventually hope to have my own salon. :)

Have a look at the london college of beauty therapy, if you dont have a level 3 qualification i am sure you dont have to pay to do it? as i didnt pay for mine.

I went there and its a really good college all goverment funded etc and theyare open all year round through summer holidays etc.

its long hours but it worth it as i done my level 3 in 5 months and i went in 3 days a week 9-6 and my level 3 was the same.

also i dont know what area u are in so that my be totally useless to you lol!

hope that helps. they enrol all the time so give them a call.

x

Hi, I've just done a fast track level 2 course. very intense, but so glad I did it this way.

There is a lady who I know from experience and reputation that has just set up her own training academy in normanton, west yorkshire. Her name is Gaynor Annesley, PM me if you would like her number.

Make sure that the certificate they will issue with will allow you to obtain insurance and that the length of the course is sufficient. If you know anyone who has done a shortened level 3 then ask them for their opinion as you should be able to trust what they say. x

hi

when i wanted to do level 3 there was not enough people interested to run a part time course so they scrapped the courseso I decided to do massage course instead to get me on my way to level 3.

just a part time course was a year

to do the intense courses i find them very expensive.

Latest posts

Back