Do many people use callus peel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waxpert

Reaction score
Could you help me with a query?

I did a callus peel on a friend attached is a pic..

I thought it looked great!

I saw her yesterday and where the crack is a tiny bit visible on the after picture on the right is now a huge deep crack which has been really sore to walk on.

Any ideas? She hasn't moisturised at all since the treatment & her heels look awful again x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408113098.843476.jpg

I hope I've posted in the correct section x

I think you've answered your own question:Love:
If she had moisturised every day after the peel the results would have stayed....such a shame as you did a really good job:cool:

Thank you for your reply. Im just a bit gutted that it hurt her to walk. I must emphasise the importance of keeping it up xx

I use callus peel and I'm a big fan!

I imagine the original crack was pretty deep originally (as it was still slightly visible even after treatment). The hard skin she originally had would have been built up over time to protect the cracks/softer skin and so removing it completely would have exposed the softer skin. Then walking on it would have just made it worse!

Not your fault at all though - she really should've mousturised to soften the skin and it should've removed the crack completely!

Sorry for the essay - hope it helps though!

I agree with the comments already made. I have a client who used to have terrible hard skin & cracked heels. She now has callus peels every 3/4weeks & uses the callus moisture cream on her feet twice daily. The transformation is fantastic, which proves that aftercare is really important. :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you guys a real big help. Im going to retail her the callus peel cream. Its lovely isnt it xxx

Just to add - I absolutely love callus peel & it has amazing results! Xx

Latest posts

Back