Do you ever take a vacation?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail2heart

Reaction score
i was wondering do you geeks take vacation?when do you like to take your vacation and how long do you take your vacation for.:!:

Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last
[email protected]

course we go on holiday

june001042 said:
course we go on holiday

I think she was only asking a question! :rolleyes:

Yep hun...I like to take my holiday anytime of the year, so long as we go! This year my hubby booked us a surprise holiday for the start of October when we go to Spain for 2 weeks, bless him, he's paying for it all himself cos it was a surprise for me!

Envy Nailz said:
I think she was only asking a question! :rolleyes:

Yep hun...I like to take my holiday anytime of the year, so long as we go! This year my hubby booked us a surprise holiday for the start of October when we go to Spain for 2 weeks, bless him, he's paying for it all himself cos it was a surprise for me!
How do you manage 2 weeks? My clients go into panic mode when I take a week. I think they'd all have heart attacks if I took 2 weeks off.

beautynails said:
How do you manage 2 weeks? My clients go into panic mode when I take a week. I think they'd all have heart attacks if I took 2 weeks off.

I'm still in practise mode, so not many clients at mo!!!! :lol:

Envy Nailz said:
I'm still in practise mode, so not many clients at mo!!!! :lol:
Well enjoy it while you can. wow spain for 2 weeks, I can only dream.
I don't have heaps of clients, just enough to stop me taking 2 weeks off:lol: .
I have 2 training days in Sydney (about 6hours away) next month. The first day straight after Easter wekend, next one a week later. That'd be 2 &1/2 weeks off if I stayed. I can't do it. I'm catching the train down mon night midnight arrive 7am, go to class, stay that night,train home Wed, work Thurs, then same again the next week & you can bet peeps will ask me how my holiday was:lol: .

i have not taken vacation for a while plan to take 4 days away from clients,i am going to a seminar but i am using it also as a mini holiday.creative seminar in trinidad.clients would definately freak if only for 2 days from me.

Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last
[email protected]

Well, I must be an awful Nail Tech! I take 3 weeks all over Christmas and new year, India again this year. I also take a couple of 2 week holidays in the year, got to enjoy yourself!

My clients are very good, they all wait for me to return so I must be doing something right!

xx

enjoy yourself emma ,definately sounds like you enjoy yourself.:)

Florentina Alexander
[email protected]
Nails At Last

Latest posts

Back