Do you find HD Brows as popular a treatment as ever?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Louise~

Reaction score
I have noticed a decrease since last year. But I think it may because people are trying to stretch it out longer between appointments or I find people are trying to maintain it themselves ...until they mess it up and have to come back, lol. But I think it is falling out of fashion slightly? The messy brow is more in

I think one of the problems is so many people advertising 'hd brows' that are £10 so many people come to me and say yeah I've had hd brows loads of times before. They explain the treatment to me and it's just waxing tinting, threading and powdering. It's the same with all profession services if they can get it cheaper else where they will until they realise you get what you pay for xx

Last edited:
I think one of the problems is so many people advertising 'hd brows' that are £10 so many people come to me and say yeah I've had hd brows loads of times before. They explain the treatment to me and it's just waxing tinting, threading and powdering. It's the same with all profession services if they can get it cheaper else where they will until they realise you get what you pay for xx

But it is just waxing, tinting, threading and putting make up on. Nothing new to what a lot of us were doing before. (I can say this as I have done the training :lol: )

I had it once, nothing special.. She just covered my brows in the brow powder!!! It's just a tint, wax and pluck!

I had it once, nothing special.. She just covered my brows in the brow powder!!! It's just a tint, wax and pluck!

Then it probably wasn't done properly, which is a shame as it will obviously put people like yourself off.

It is similar to what people had been previously offering but it has sure upped my game. I spent two years deliberating and finally took the plunge last month, I have a huge calling for it and have gained plenty of new clients as well as converting existing ones.

I definitely get a different result than I did before and I have the marketing of HD behind me. Win win.

But it is just waxing, tinting, threading and putting make up on. Nothing new to what a lot of us were doing before. (I can say this as I have done the training :lol: )

Did you not find the training completely different to how you've done brows before? Do you think you could create brows just as good without the training? I'm genuinely interested not ment to sound funny in any way. It's just I look at brows in a completely different way to how I did before. I could tint wax an thread an powder before the training but would never be able to get the finish I do now. (Before I did the training I was one of those people that thought it was just a con and knew everything lol)

Last edited:

Did you measure, use the same 2/3rd rjles and finish the same before doing hd course?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back