Do you showcase ALL of your work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

So this week I have decided that I will be buying some pigments & additives (I've been missing out I know)
I'm just wondering do you showcase all of the different styles you can do with them? Eg the colour over another colour, a fade etc? There seems to be so many possibilities that it would be crazy to show case everything??

By showcase I mean on a colour display x

Hi Geeks,

So this week I have decided that I will be buying some pigments & additives (I've been missing out I know)
I'm just wondering do you showcase all of the different styles you can do with them? Eg the colour over another colour, a fade etc? There seems to be so many possibilities that it would be crazy to show case everything??

By showcase I mean on a colour display x

I'm getting all this in within the next week and I can't wait to get putting it on the colour wheels!! I think you have a few ideas to show clients it helps them decide a little bit better...and if there's designs and colours on there... It may help them just take the plunge and get really funky nails done... Plus it show cases what you can do and whst you can offer... Get them put on your fb page too!!!

I do have a lot of 'art ' pops as some clients struggle to visualise what you may be explaining....however most of my clients text me a pic of something they have found (Pinterest/google etc) ahead of their appointment...xx

Colour wheels is a good way. I could spend hours playing around. The possibilities are endless :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1383688737219.jpg
    1383688737219.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 165
Thank you ladies!
I think I will make a nail art wheel showing a few things as you have done!
I have one for colour and one for glitter already so may as well add the art on too x

Latest posts

Back