Do you use orly polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

secret rainbow

Reaction score
I want to use orly nail polish and sell it to my customers i just wondered where you get it from ,how much you pay for it and what you retail it at? I bought some from a trade place but im interested to see if thats the best place. I would appreciate your help.

Yeah I buy my Orly polishes from Eliteonline - they do a good range and I love the grip on their bottles its fab especially when you've just done a manicure and ya got them slippy mits.

Graftons are the distributor so they will have the widest colour range and also all the various displays, but they also have a minimum order. However, I was told by Graftons once that if you have the correct product codes you should be able to order any product or colour you want via Ellisons. I don't know if this true as I never tried it myself. Alternatively if you already have a wholesaler you go into that stocks it, they might be able to special order for you?

If you go to www.orlybeauty.com (if you haven't already) they have all the colours and various displays online to look at, as well as listing their most popular shades.

Trade RRP is I think £3.45 a bottle and they say their retail RRP is around £6.50. I retail mine for £6.95 but it will probably depend on your clients and area what you can 'get away with' charging.

I use Orly polishes, they are quite nice. I got most of mine from America, but got a few from Beauty Express. I would retail them for around £6.50 to £6.95. HTH.

Thanks for that. I paid over a fiver for it from the trade place! I ordered some from a american web site for 4 plus 3 shipping. I suffer from mild arthritus and the rubber tops are great as i dont have a strong grip. I use cesars secrets which is really good but they dont have a big range of colours at the moment.

I love Orly polishes! I use them on my clients but cant retail them as they're too expensive, €8 to buy trade!
They are such a lovely polish to use and sometimes I dont know where I'd be without 'in a snap' quick dry!!

Latest posts

Back