Does any hair extension salon use Ovatu

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancashirelass

Reaction score
Do any Hair Extension Salons or Hair Extension Techs use Ovatu if so could you please let me know how you have broken down the service menu as I am finding it difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Ovatu is a great appointment scheduler but with Hive you can do lots lots more. We have over 15 modules which include appointments, Sms reminders, stock management, staff rosta and lots lots more. If you fancy a free trial pm me.

Regards

Kim
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1443736529.120443.jpg

Do any Hair Extension Salons or Hair Extension Techs use Ovatu if so could you please let me know how you have broken down the service menu as I am finding it difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.
Have you contacted the company? I know they are renowned for being super helpful x

Hi there,

I'm Peter from the UK devision of Ovatu we can help you get all of this setup, if you would like to send me your location ID I can arrange to give you a quick call and have one out our engineers setup your system for your needs.

We can also provide you with training to help you get to grips with the system better.

Ovatu can help you Hun and do everything HIVE have mentioned also

Latest posts

Back