Does anyone know if Shellac has a colour like this?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlytaylor1986

Reaction score
As the title says

Attachments

• Pink Nails.jpg
    Pink Nails.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 104
Hi, not an exact match but I think the nearest would be Hot Pop Pink, it's slightly darker

its hard to tell from the picture but you could achieve this colour by using cream puff shellac (white) the gently burnishing in a neon pink pigment

There isn't really a pink like this on its own :)

Thank you for your replies, I have hot pop pink but I have seen lots of people with this colour and my friend had it done insisting it was Shellac, but obviously wasnt hehe. Thank you x

It's definitely not a shellac colour. I get clients insisting they are wearing 'shellac' all the time but it's not! Unfortunately shellac don't have any yummy neons straight from the bottle

It's definitely not a shellac colour. I get clients insisting they are wearing 'shellac' all the time but it's not! Unfortunately shellac don't have any yummy neons straight from the bottle

I hope they bring some out soon...long awaited :)

I hope they bring some out soon...long awaited :)
I know, I'm a true CND fan! I love all they do through and through, just frustrated at the slooooow release of colours, I constantly get screen shots of colours my clients want and they're always other brands, gelish colours are fab but not so fussed on the consistency

Looks like gotcha a bit, could add white under it to lighten it slightly xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1438778981.614088.jpg

someone's mentioned Gotcha before, but my friend had it done and I must admit it did look a bit darker than your picture above, maybe I should just buy it and see. Thank you :) xxx

Latest posts

Back