Does anyone offer salt/sugar scrubs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fifi La Fume

Reaction score
Do any of you do these? I'd be interested to know how you do them if you don't have a shower to wash of the scrub - do you just use hot towels?

Thanks

hey

i do them but i do have a shower - however the product range i use say remove with hot towels if you dont have a shower - you need about 4/5.

becki x

i offer a body polish treatment as part of my mobile service. i either remove them with hot mitts or body sponges. This time of year is a great time to start offering this treatment, in prep for summer. In the salon, having a shower can ghinder a treatment as some clients spend ages in them! HTHs:)

We had a demo at excel on pure fiji products and bought some. The scrub is a lovely coconut scented sugar scrub. After exfoliating you apply their coconut body milk which dissolves the sugar crystals. It smells and feels totally gorgeous!

Could be easier to use when mobile as you don't need to towel off. Also it leaves no annoying gritty granules that you feel when massaging after a body scrub.

Sounds like a similar idea as the exfoliating crystals in the CreativeSpa mani !
Perfect for mobile, do you have web link? xx

We had a demo at excel on pure fiji products and bought some. The scrub is a lovely coconut scented sugar scrub. After exfoliating you apply their coconut body milk which dissolves the sugar crystals. It smells and feels totally gorgeous!

Could be easier to use when mobile as you don't need to towel off. Also it leaves no annoying gritty granules that you feel when massaging after a body scrub.

Do you have a link for the supplier?

Exfoliation
Neccesity not Luxury

We have the Thai range, brown sugar based & stimulates circulation
It's companion is a soya based scrub. Both come form the Natalie Thai
Natalie Group Aromatherapy
Then the Vani-t Pink frangipanni & vanilla scrub, their chocolate scrub, body wrap & massage oil has real chocolate in all 3.
Vani-T - Liquid Sun Spray Tanning, Bodywear, Cosmetics, Hair Extensions, Tooth Whitening, Accessories

CND Sea Salt Glow has been added too as a full body scrub with a lemongrass & vanilla body oil to finish from Natalie range
Creative Nail Design - Nail Care, Enhancements, and Spa Beauty Products

Easy to add on as a service even without a wet room.
All the treatments above are removed with nice warm hand towels prepared before the service. A large bowl with hot water to rinse[it cools as you apply scrub]
I use two for the top half of the body - 2 for the lower.
1 for hands & another for feet

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back