Does anyone use a mobile sink unit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitesatin

Reaction score
Hi all, I want to be able to offer SPMU at my salon and have phoned the local council who have informed me that as well as the license I also need a sink in the therapy room. This is not feasible so was wondering if anyone uses a mobile sink unit?

Ive been looking at purchasing one of these so interested to hear of other people's experiences

Ive been looking at purchasing one of these so interested to hear of other people's experiences

I work in an Aesthetics Salon and we have one, it's hand's free which is what the local authorities need, and is started by putting your toes under an infra red light at the bottom and the spray lasts 15 seconds, use the soap, then the light again to rinse, the temperature is always the exact same so no need to worry about it being too hot, we also have hands free soap dispensers so from start to finish, nothin is touched till gloves are put on :lol::lol::lol:

I have one too that's activated by moving hands over a sensor cost £750 but does hot and cold water, needs an electricity supply water is in fill able containers inside it

My local authority passed my sink for my licence so they are an excellent purchase as its yours to take anywhere, would highly recommend them xxx

Thanks for the replies xx Something to consider then.

My local authority passed my sink for my licence so they are an excellent purchase as its yours to take anywhere, would highly recommend them xxx
Hi, Do you have the link where you bought your portable sink? Thank you

Latest posts

Back