Does anyone use an online texting service for clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurabeautician

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone use an online texting service for clients. I would ideally like a site where i can input all my contacts and when i want to text to them all offers, i can log in and do it easily.
Does something like this exist and if so do you recommendations please?

Minds boggled trying to search internet.

We use TextLocal. Biggest in the country I believe. They're great with great customer service.

Also once we signed up, done a survey a couple months later and got 300 texts for completing the survey. Can't beat that!

The exact feature you're after they do. You can make a 'customer group' and name it what you like. Type out your text and click the group you would like to send it to (or enter a single mob number) and click send. All done! You can also schedule it in the future for a certain date and time. Very handy.

I use textmagic and find it cheap and really easy to use. You just log on and buy some texts then you can copy and paste your clients mobile numbers if you have them on a data base x

Am just on text local and cant get my head round it. I cant figure out where to out my mobile number to recieve texts and my business name is too long to fit in the name that will appear in the clients phone. I'll check out text magic. Thank you x

I've just found one called Itagg which is 2.5p per SMS 1,000 minimum purchase so £25.00+VAT and they've been in operation since 2001. Good feedback. Good luck!;)

Latest posts

Back