Does or has anyone used Tandare?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missymish

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone uses tandare or has used it?

I used a sample of it yesterday just going to check with the model how it went.

How are other peoples experiences?

I'm trialling new tans just now looking for a dark tan for us pale faces :) I have many samples and have the 18% & 14% tandare was going to try the 18% then thought mayber better try the 14% first. Thank god I did because I'm a wee bit orange (not majorly btw lol) but I'm ooking for a olivey tan. I found it really clung to the dry areas, especially the hands :eek: have scrubbed them 4 times but my knuckles are a right mess! lol
I used my usual oil free mistifer spray, and I moisturise daily, so not sure if you have to use a specific barrier cream with it? Found it was a bit fake tan smelly too :lol:
But hey ho thats just my personal opnion, some tans suit some and not others hth xx

i really like tan dare! i've never used it on a client,but i've had one done on me and it was amazing! :)

I love it & my clients love it, mostly use 10% and 12% but have a few olive skinned clients who have 15%, never had any problems at all with this product!

I'm trialling new tans just now looking for a dark tan for us pale faces :) I have many samples and have the 18% & 14% tandare was going to try the 18% then thought mayber better try the 14% first. Thank god I did because I'm a wee bit orange (not majorly btw lol) but I'm ooking for a olivey tan. I found it really clung to the dry areas, especially the hands :eek: have scrubbed them 4 times but my knuckles are a right mess! lol
I used my usual oil free mistifer spray, and I moisturise daily, so not sure if you have to use a specific barrier cream with it? Found it was a bit fake tan smelly too :lol:
But hey ho thats just my personal opnion, some tans suit some and not others hth xx

Well the girl I did said she liked the colour but got the feeling she wasnt overly impressed :irked: I am going to see her again on Wednesday so going to see how it is fading etc.

Have you found any olivey looking tans for fair skins Sarah? This is what I need for a lot of my clients. They want to be BROWN but they are so fair, Fake Bake doesnt give the right depth on a fair person and the only one I have managed to make work is mixing 10% & 12% organics, it gets quite dark without DHA overload but its still not that Tan Brown!

Got quite a few samples still to try, I do love Xen Tan but its just no dark enough :irked: Tried the vani-t rapid tan that was a really nice colour and left it on over night, gonna try the organics rapid this wk I'm gonna do a blog once I've tried all the samples :) thing is thou what someone loves another may not minefield! lol xx

Hi Missy.

I use Tandare daily on clients. They love it and I find it more lucrative as I am the only supplier in my town. They find it much better than St Tropez & Fake Bake spray tans.

I find it gives a golden colour, never orange. Sometimes it has gone darker on a clients feet but then she said she wasn't exfoliating or moisturising her feet so think that's why.

I have some photos of clients after a tandare tan if you would like to see them?

Hi Missy.

I use Tandare daily on clients. They love it and I find it more lucrative as I am the only supplier in my town. They find it much better than St Tropez & Fake Bake spray tans.

I find it gives a golden colour, never orange. Sometimes it has gone darker on a clients feet but then she said she wasn't exfoliating or moisturising her feet so think that's why.

I have some photos of clients after a tandare tan if you would like to see them?

I dont like fb or st tropez, it was'nt tango orange :lol: just a slight tinge, but then I did use the 14% as I'm on the hunt for a dark olivey tan for us poor pale faces (think the cullens with a tan :lol:) I exfoliated and moisturise every day, is there a specific barrier cream that should be used? honestly my hands were awful! only just got it off today been scrubbing since sat! lol xx

I dont like fb or st tropez, it was'nt tango orange :lol: just a slight tinge, but then I did use the 14% as I'm on the hunt for a dark olivey tan for us poor pale faces (think the cullens with a tan :lol:) I exfoliated and moisturise every day, is there a specific barrier cream that should be used? honestly my hands were awful! only just got it off today been scrubbing since sat! lol xx

Hi Sarah. Maybe it was because you used a % that was too dark for you as you said :) I used a 12% once and that happened to me too lol.

Did you lightly mist the hands? I find that's the main problem with hands going too dark, too much spray. I always mist my clients hands from a height.

I've never been told about a specific barrier cream, just A barrier cream.
Hope this helps :) xx

Lol yeah probbaly it was'nt too bad apart from the hands :eek: I apply it manually with a mit but used the oil free mistifier and applied it gently to hands as I always do, honestly you would have laughed if you'd seen me lol

Hi Sarah. Maybe it was because you used a % that was too dark for you as you said :) I used a 12% once and that happened to me too lol.

Did you lightly mist the hands? I find that's the main problem with hands going too dark, too much spray. I always mist my clients hands from a height.

I've never been told about a specific barrier cream, just A barrier cream.
Hope this helps :) xx

Lol it's happened to all of us. I know it's happened to me! Maybe your hands were dry? Other than that I don't know :) xx

Latest posts

Back