Doing eyelash extensions and make money?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybunnyx

Reaction score
Hi
I am wanting to do eyelash extensions after work and on weekends. Does anyone do just this?

Do you find its fits in time wise? And do you make money, is it worth it?

Any feedback from people that do just one treatment would be great!

I am fully qualified in all beauty as well is there any thing that goes easily with eyelashes x

If you practise enough and get good at it, then yes you can make good money, same as anything else really x

My business is now solely lashes only.
I make money / however I have also invested time and money and passion to my business.
It's not just about doing lashes by the groundwork and the stuff that goes on behind the scenes to make your business work - the stuff no ones sees and thinks just falls in your lap.

If you are doing it to make money only then id say to stop there and do not bother because the industry is already saturated with bad techs seeing it as an opportunity to earn money - they are ruining the industry for all of us with there bad work
However if it's your passion then go for it, passion will cause you to strive to be the best. Being the best will get you clients and clients make u money.

No im not all about money at all. Ive been self employed before and now i work full time doing admin but i feel like i need beauty in my life lol.

I want to do the flirties lashes but its costs quite a bit and just wanted to know if people do it solely as lashes and if it is realistic to think lashes can give you profit. Or wether i need to do something else with it.

My aim is to do lashes after work and build clientele and hopefully be able to do more and more. X

Latest posts

Back