Doing treatments on other therapists?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TPB

Reaction score
I am mobile, and it crossed my mind today, what if i therapist contact me to do a treatment on her, i probably wouldn't notice unless i was told she was one, but have this happened to anyone, and did you feel pressure?

:Scared: Not saying this has happened, but it made me wonder today what if i was contacted by someone who was another therapist, be a little weird and feel a tiny bit judged i would?

You'll always get other therapist coming for treatments.. Just treat them like you would any client :)
I'm guessing you'll have been to a beauticians Etc yourself. Xx

You'll always get other therapist coming for treatments.. Just treat them like you would any client :)
I'm guessing you'll have been to a beauticians Etc yourself. Xx

Not since I qualified nope and the only treatments I have ever had is a spray tan. I've never had my nails done at a salon :/ x

A lot of my clients in the UK were other therapists and they are usually really lovely, try not to stress about it they are just another client, just concentrate on doing your best treatment, we all have our individual way of doing our treatments xx

Not since I qualified nope and the only treatments I have ever had is a spray tan. I've never had my nails done at a salon :/ x

Ahh ok :)
Well just be yourself .. Treat them like any other customer.
No need to be nervous, I know it can be quite daunting the thought of having another beautician come for treatments but just do the best you can do. We all love a good pamper :) x

I think the worst moment for me was when i used to work for a big chain of department store nail bars & i was told the MD would be popping over and i was going to do her bios for her!! She didn't end up having her nails done as she was running late but she was lovely

Latest posts

Back