dropped my pot of powder everywhere!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niksaki

Reaction score
OMFG! do you know what i just done? i went and bought a new pot of pink powder (creative) and got it home and opened it ( lol i know what it looks like but everytime i get something new i am always looking at it) and dropped the pot all over my polished boards at home....i am so bloody mad with myself is it salvagable (sp?) or just gone to waste?
i cant believe i done this..:(:(

OH NO!!!!:hug:
Darl IMO it's gone. It's contaminated
But dont sweep it up yet, wait and see what others say.
Oh how annoying, and expensive:eek:

lol i know it is! was just hopin' for the best! :lol:
i couldnt find the broom (we just moved house and things are hard to find!) so i got the vacuum cleaner onto it, lol whilst vacuuming i got two massive electric shots from the vacuum cleaner! :eek::lol::smack:
not having a good day i have to admit, can only get better right?
well i suppose im off to get a new pot tomorrow then.
Nic

sounds like it. how aweful for you.
Ive just moved house as well so i fully know where your coming from.
I lost my new, large bottle of solar oil in the move gggrrr, now all ive got is the little sample bottles.
Hun do you have a safety switch at your new house? if your vacuum is shocking you it doesn't sound like you do. or you may have one and it doesn't work. (my hubby is a sparky) You need to also buy a new vacuum cleaner when you get your new pot of powder. If you keep using that one it may short out all of your other electrical appliances, or worse give you an even bigger shock! Do you know an electrician? get him to come over and look at vacuum and or safety switch.

sounds like it. how aweful for you.
Ive just moved house as well so i fully know where your coming from.
I lost my new, large bottle of solar oil in the move gggrrr, now all ive got is the little sample bottles.
Hun do you have a safety switch at your new house? if your vacuum is shocking you it doesn't sound like you do. or you may have one and it doesn't work. (my hubby is a sparky) You need to also buy a new vacuum cleaner when you get your new pot of powder. If you keep using that one it may short out all of your other electrical appliances, or worse give you an even bigger shock! Do you know an electrician? get him to come over and look at vacuum and or safety switch.

well i was thinking about the safety switch thing, i will ask my partner when he gets home, as for the vacuum cleaner its a dyson and i only bought it one month ago so i am going to take that in and get it checked asap! :eek::lol:

Take care with what you are doing!
Reminds me of a story about my ex. He put a new socket in behing the washing machine, and every time I loaded or unloaded the machine I got a shock. I kept telling him about it, but he kept insisting it was just static, but wouldn't touch it himself! My dad came over to see me, and I asked him to check it out as he was an electrician. He said it had been wired up to make it live. Do you hink my ex was trying to kill me? LOL Think I should have divorced him earlier!

Latest posts

Back