Drying towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might be a daft question but can they be used more than once on clients?

Well just seems a bit wasteful to just get 1 go out of a towel when a normal towel can last for years?

(I know it's said above u can use for rags but I mean on a client more than once )

Hi,

It is a good question. The idea behind it is to guarantee hygiene - that is why the towels are single use in a salon. You can of course use them as many times as you like at home.

The towels are biodegradable and break down in 12 weeks. If you think about how much water and power is consumed laundering and drying cotton towels - especially in a busy salon - it's shocking.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know?

Hi,

It is a good question. The idea behind it is to guarantee hygiene - that is why the towels are single use in a salon. You can of course use them as many times as you like at home.

The towels are biodegradable and break down in 12 weeks. If you think about how much water and power is consumed laundering and drying cotton towels - especially in a busy salon - it's shocking.

If I can help you with anything else, please let me know?

Thanks I was feeling a bit thick lol, I've got a sample pack coming from a German company soon they just randomly rang me last week and offered me a pack, do u guys do samples?

We have a washer and a dryer in the salon but what we do is we use the dryer through the day if we have to do a wash but of a night we wash the towels then hang them on a clothes airer in the salon through the night to dry.

Latest posts

Back