Dying hair at home, help required please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksandelands

Reaction score
Hi

I normally colour my hair with the boxed colours from the likes of boots, however, i'm having it coloured at a salon next time but as my roots will need doing every 2-3 weeks i want to touch them up in between appointments. I think its a majicontrast colour they are using (but will check before i buy!) but i'm not sure of the ratio of colour to peroxide to mix. can anyone advise please.... :rolleyes:

thanks

This is a forum for proffessionals to discuss their industry I wouldnt recommend doing you hair between appointments with anything other than a semi-permanant

As above, no one here will give any mixing ratios for this as these colours are for professionals. I suggest either visiting the hairdressers more often or going on a Hairdressing course to learn the ratios, just like us professionals.

Unfornately if you want coloured Hair and are trying to save money by doing it yourself, having to pay salon prices for professional work is the price you have to pay for wanting coloured hair.

Latest posts

Back