E-bay Ad!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
Just found this while browsing through nail stuff on E-bay. I have just pasted in the last paragraph from her ad.....................namely "a 3 day guarantee on your nails"!!! Does that mean they'll only stay on for 3 days?!! :smack: . :Scared: . LOL

Item number: 5625518437
We offer a 3 day guarantee on your nails, if you are not happy with how the work was completed, you are welcome to a refund, refunds will not be given for cost of traveling or products supplied, refunds only apply for the job at stake!

Martine x

Hi

I see this add too is this the nail tech in surrey? Think she is making a rod for her own back by offering guarantee's. Maybe she is new to the nail industry and just trying too hard for business!!!

I used to go to an established beauty salon to get my nails 'done'... they also offered a guarantee of 3 days for any nail enhancements, after the 3 days it was up to the client to look after her enhancements and the salon wouldn't be held responsible for any breakages etc.

Latest posts

Back