Ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lise

Reaction score
Just gave me man ear candling I just love this treatment checking out the wax after treatment is quiet a satisfaction lol he loved it who else things this is great cant wait to do more waxy ear people for me I think ;)

I love this too!! Xx

This is something I've been thinking of doing for long time but every time I mention it to my dad (I talk business with him a lot ) he thinks it won't be beneficial to my business. How have you found it ?
Did current clients want it ? Did you have new client from it ?

I added ear candling in November and its been a big hit, and my clients re-book every month once they feel the benefits x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek

I have been doing ear candling for years and find it a very popular treatment. More recently a client came after the doctor recommended ear candling. They are a lot more reluctant to do syringing now as it is so invasive. It just seems to remove all the ears protection and it produces more wax, so a recommendation from a doctor is a great incentive for a lot of people!

I love doing ear candling, like you say it is a very satisfying treatment, my OH loves it too ;)

Latest posts

Back