Ear piercing as my micro teach PTTLS

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blinkyblink

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have decided to do ear piercing as my micro teach. I now realise that this may not be the easiest thing to show however i am unable to change it now.

I just wanted to run through my ideas of my lesson plan and see if you thought it would be easy to follow or if you think i should make any changes. any feedback would be welcome.

The micro teach should be 15-30 minutes long.

Also does anyone know where i can buy the cardboard practice ears? i need these for the practical session however i cant find them anywhere.

i was going to get them to do an activity where i write down the procedure in sections and then get them to place the procedure in order.
When i get them to carry out the practical they will be doing it on a piece of cardboard. Therefore when i write out/ explain the procedure shall i write down things such as clipping the hair out of the face (Obviously there will be no hair to clip on the cardboard) or will this make it to long winded and confusing when it comes to the practical?

Latest posts

Back