Easie meche

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thompson24

Reaction score
Hi guys, were trying to reduce costs where possible, we currently use Loreal easi meche packets (most our staff can't use foil) and wondered if there was a cheaper alternative packet which would provide the same results etc?

Hi. I sometimes I use "Sally's" own brand if you have access to that wholesalers :)

Iv used ion meche and find them good although I don't find they stick just as easy as loreal but they are still good xx

Ive tried cheaper meche, but they don't compare really. In the end I went back to foil. Meche are so bloody expensive now that I would have had to put my prices up too much.

Don't really know any alternative to easie mache, but I much prefer foil you can do so much more with it, are your staff willing to try and convert to foil :-D

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek

Matrixs meche have 250 sheets and L'Oréal has 200 sheets. Although Matrix is about 10p more....you are still getting 50 more sheets of meche for this. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I would say convert to foil if poss x

Sally's own are rubbish, not sticky at all! I use NXT packets for home use and they're great! About half the price of easi meche too x

We always use easy meche for highlights but for creative colour like flashes and stuff we use wella wraps there good aswell

Latest posts

Back