Easiest way to do this design?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nems2013

Dropdeadgorgeous
Reaction score
Hi everyone, one of my ladies is wanting this design tomorrow, I was wondering what's the beats way to achieve this look? I use gelish xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 199
I've done something similar using a gold color. I put a full coat of gold and cure, then put the darker color on down as far as you want!

I've done something similar using a gold color. I put a full coat of gold and cure, then put the darker color on down as far as you want!
Thank you for your response! My problem is that I only have loose glitter, so it's really messy and if I do the glitter under the colour it will be really bumpy. Xx

Thank you for your response! My problem is that I only have loose glitter, so it's really messy and if I do the glitter under the colour it will be really bumpy. Xx

Are you using ordinary polish or gel polish? I use CND Shellac. I'd do base coat & cure, Silver Chrome Shellac & cure x2, apply silver glitter to tacky layer, Silver VIP Shellac & cure, Black Pool Shellac to where you want the line to stop & cure, Top Coat & cure. It won't be bumpy at all.

I do ordinary polish the same way but apply at clear coat (maybe 2 depending on the grade of the glitter) between the glitter layer and the black layer.

I've done it, took me longer than what it normally does but next time I have a easier way, the files too large to upload :( xx

Latest posts

Back