Easilocks-has anyone taken their course?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilk87

Reaction score
Hey geeks!!

Doing an Easilocks course in march and just wondered if anyone else has done it? x

How did you get on in the course? Got a new price list and I am hoping to do it in the winter! x

Ive done it and like many other extension companies the minute I offered the alternative brands on the market I was thrown off their website! I offered Tantrum as they offer the same hair cheaper and now use Essex Locks.

Ive done it and like many other extension companies the minute I offered the alternative brands on the market I was thrown off their website! I offered Tantrum as they offer the same hair cheaper and now use Essex Locks.

Can you just be trained in micro rings to use these company's x

easilocks no you have to do their training, I believe tantrum will take you only if you have done easilocks training or if you do their training, Totally Essex will take you on as a stockist but only if they have seen a selection of your work as you will be stocking their brand, hope that helps :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back