Easilocks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe96

Reaction score
Anyone use easilocks thinking of do extension training with them

Overpriced, operated in my opinion, the actual method is no different to copper tubes x

A lot of professionals feel they are overpriced which is probably true but their branding is very good and they don't actually have that many technicians so I think if you focus on the right clientele then it could be quite lucrative. Branding means a lot to some customers xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is the closest easilocks salon is 40 miles away from me, I want to get into extensions but don't know where to start!!

I trained with balmain for fusion bonds 5 years ago and hardly ever used balmain im in London as well but people don't want to pay the prices. As said above its the same as copper tubes/ micro rings, maybe see if a college or an academy near you offers a few methods on a 1-2-1

My tutors said she would show me how to do them but where to you get haur from etc sorry if these are dumb questions!

My tutors said she would show me how to do them but where to you get haur from etc sorry if these are dumb questions!

I offer 3 ranges for my clients the budget range witch is prestidge the hair is lovely it lasts around 6 months plus with the right aftercare, transform for my mid range and angels locks for my high end range Angels locks only supplies to people that are qualified which are good. Request samples from as many suppliers as you can and see what you think

They are no different to mini tips from additional lengths,foxy and transform we use Mongolian from transform too as clients just won't pay for angel locks

Latest posts

Back