eBay dust collectors

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NZNailz

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone / has anyone used a cheap Ebay dust collector? Does it do the job?
Bare in mind this would be my first dust collector purchase and only do part-time hours :)

I have one and feel like it's okay for part time use but definitely not the best one. Sometimes I feel like it blows more around than sucks it in

They are more like dust distributors than dust collectors tbh. I've got one and I am covered in dust by the time I finish. Wish I could afford a good one . Never mind x

There's two on Amazon I am very interested in.
The Promed nail fan which is £134 ish, the fan is 3,000 rpm which I think is good suction and
Mineral Two Fans Nail Salon dust collector manicure vacuum with a light it down from £265.99 _ £79.11 which I don't know if it's good or bad there are no reviews or you tube videos and I don't know how strong the fan or suction rpm is? ( sorry could copy link)

Otherwise I was going to attach a hover to the existing fan in my desk probably much better suction but my boss won't let me :(

Thank you so much Jo. You are always so helpful x

Mines so rubbish it blows the dust everywhere I'm better off without it, I'm interested in the promed also. I wish I could afford a Valentino or I wish someone would invent a cheaper one!

Mines so rubbish it blows the dust everywhere I'm better off without it, I'm interested in the promed also. I wish I could afford a Valentino or I wish someone would invent a cheaper one!

Exactly why are they so expensive?
The Promed looks good and not a bad price considering the price of the Valentino and the Mig turbo and the Twister and others alike but the video only shows a second or two of it in use and I would like to see more of it working.
I would love a Twister dt I think it's lovely but my boss only wants to spend £60 on an extractor which takes me back to the rubbish ones from ebay/Amazon :(

Latest posts

Back