Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie-May

Reaction score
Hi everyone, me again!
I was just wondering how you would rate Edge nail products as i am looking to buy my first kit from them or if there is anyone else you would reccommend, I dont want to get the best of the best as I am training and will probably waste most but then I dont want something that is going to lift or crack etc as i will think it is me and not the products. x

It all depends on who you are doing your training with. Most provide a kit anyway. It's best to practise with the product you will ultimately use IMO as every system will have a slightly different application method. I got a very basic L+P kit when I trained which was rubbish, I would never have used it on another person, so I just used it on the nail trainer. When I qualified and got my insurance (which you will need first before practising on other people) I bought NSI Attraction, and boy what a difference! I had to go right from the start practising mix ratio, bead pick-up etc. So it cost me more money in the long run, esp. for the nail trainer nails, as I had to start from scratch on the nail trainer with NSI products:irked:
If you don't train with a brand, i.e. an independent academy or college, they will recommend the best brand for you to use. Hth

Thanks Hannah, I have been reccommended to go with NSI with quite a few people now so I think I will give it a go, thanks x

Latest posts

Back