Electrical facial machines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kat18

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm looking into getting a facial machine. Preferably one that does microdermabrasion along with other things. I used to have a skin base machine but didn't think much of it results wise. What's the best in your opinion and why? I'm also stuck between dermalogica and environ for skincare products. I really want to do skin peels and microneedling. Any advice and info would be great thanks [emoji4]

Just FYI Environ don't really recommend microdermabrasion alongside their skincare. Outlay for environ is quite high and includes a machine so you may be better off deciding on your skincare first.

Vic x

Thanks Vic [emoji4] x

I going to agree with Vic!
I really did not want to outlay for new machine as I already own a 5-in-1 which does a host of things but wow once I got the DF, I have done so many facials and I used to do perhaps 10% facials in my salon compared to other treatments and now I say it's 40% and that is just from May to August!

I will upload picture of my own mother who is my trusty Guinea pig! She is 64 years old and was a sports coach and swim teach in South Africa climate which means she got scorched big time!!
I couldn't NOT believe my own eyes !!!

So before and after 4 DF facials using 1 treatment every 10 days. And only using debute or uk item equivalent would be avst 1.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471114360.388631.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1471114379.812703.jpg

Note the brow lifted now and the texture skin smoother and then the actual colour improved and the wrinkles on lids have also improved so much

And results are improving still as she has continued using the products and using Avance cream now too so the machine is DEFINaTELy worth it!

What's the DF facial, nailpod?

Environ DF machine is patented technology with sonar(sound) and iontophoresis but interrupted or constant options or settings.
The DF stands for Dr Des Fernandes the founder of Environ.

I always suggest going to another salon who has the product house or machines you wish to use in your own salon and experience a treatment prior to making any decisions.

Ah thank you! I have had both environ and dermalogica facials before. I have also worked with crystal clear and caci machine (and had facials from these). I was steering towards dermalogica and crystal clear but I have not heard anything back from crystal clear so was just wondering what other options are out there. Thanks for all your help

Last edited:
Thank you cel544, just had a quick google and that's exactly what I'm looking for x

Thank you cel544, just had a quick google and that's exactly what I'm looking for x
if your after a machine that offers multiple functions then id have a nosy at the NuDerm skincare 6-1 system, they focus on diamond tip microdermabrasion, micro current, ultrasound, LED light therapy and cryotherapy and thermotherapy. its a fab machine at a great price too, and the staff are great to work with. x

Latest posts

Back