Elemis wraps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarah_r

Reaction score
Hi please can anyone he'll me!! I'm so lost!! I have forgotten how to do an elemi wrap!! And I have my first client booked in for this!! Please please help me I need a rough idea!!!
Thanks xx

Its been 8 years since I worked with Elemis so it may have changed but which wrap is it & I'll try & help if I can.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Which wrap I should be able to help x

Thank u!!! It's the cellutox wrap!!

How long ago did you do your training with elemis? Just find it a bit strange its your first client and you've forgotten. I don't mind helping you with the procedure, but find it odd you don't remember any of it? x

I haven't done a cellutox wrap for a few years! This is what I would do -
Lay client on back
Foot cleanse, bodybrush, breathing
Turn them over
Bodybrush back of body
Apply cellutox oil to problem areascon back of body
Turn them over
Apply cellutox oil to front problem areas
Sit them up to apply sage Fucus purée all over
Lie them back down and wrap
Cleanse tone face and facial massage
Shower
Wrap them back up to sweat out toxins
Scalp massage
Second shower
Lie back done to apply oil/moisturiser
Tingsha bells

This may not be totally correct as I trained nearly 9 years ago and certain products may have changed, but gives a rough idea of procedure. Hope this helps x

I haven't done a cellutox wrap for a few years! This is what I would do -
Lay client on back
Foot cleanse, bodybrush, breathing
Turn them over
Bodybrush back of body
Apply cellutox oil to problem areascon back of body
Turn them over
Apply cellutox oil to front problem areas
Sit them up to apply sage Fucus purée all over
Lie them back down and wrap
Cleanse tone face and facial massage
Shower
Wrap them back up to sweat out toxins
Scalp massage
Second shower
Lie back done to apply oil/moisturiser
Tingsha bells

This may not be totally correct as I trained nearly 9 years ago and certain products may have changed, but gives a rough idea of procedure. Hope this helps x

Thank you, I trained about 7 years ago but this is what id do.

Lie client on back
Foot cleanse
Body brush
Apply firming cream to problem areas and massage in (like you would in cellulite and colon.)
Turn client over
Body brush
Apply firming cream as above
Apply the seaweed to back of body
Turn over and apply to front
Wrap up
Cleanse, tone scalp massage
Shower
Re wrap
One movement of each massage movement (including neck and shoulders)
Shower
Drizzle warm Celutox to back of body, turn over and apply to front (this is 10ml I think, just enough so they don't feel oily)
Ring bells.

Hope that helps. I've missed the breathing out sorry, but you know when to do that. I don't think I've missed anything else out maybe someone that's trained more recently may come along and tweek a few things but I think you will be fine with that routine. As long as they're not a mystery shopper lol xx

Thank you, I trained about 7 years ago but this is what id do.

Lie client on back
Foot cleanse
Body brush
Apply firming cream to problem areas and massage in (like you would in cellulite and colon.)
Turn client over
Body brush
Apply firming cream as above
Apply the seaweed to back of body
Turn over and apply to front
Wrap up
Cleanse, tone scalp massage
Shower
Re wrap
One movement of each massage movement (including neck and shoulders)
Shower
Drizzle warm Celutox to back of body, turn over and apply to front (this is 10ml I think, just enough so they don't feel oily)
Ring bells.

Hope that helps. I've missed the breathing out sorry, but you know when to do that. I don't think I've missed anything else out maybe someone that's trained more recently may come along and tweek a few things but I think you will be fine with that routine. As long as they're not a mystery shopper lol xx

That sounds like how I did mine. Except we didn't have showers so used warm damp mitts to remove. And we didn't rewrap - just wrapped - mini massage then unwrapped removed & applied oil to the area. Although I could be wrong - it was 8 years ago when I last worked with the products. Does your salon have a rep or trainer you could ring and ask for sure.

That sounds like how I did mine. Except we didn't have showers so used warm damp mitts to remove. And we didn't rewrap - just wrapped - mini massage then unwrapped removed & applied oil to the area. Although I could be wrong - it was 8 years ago when I last worked with the products. Does your salon have a rep or trainer you could ring and ask for sure.

You need to do the second wrap so that they can sweat the toxins out, or the wrap would be pointless? I know there is a shorter version for spas that only have 60mins to do the treatment instead of 75 but I know the second wrap is still included.

I worked in a spa so would've been the shorter version then but there was definitely only one wrap. I trained in 2005 so its probably changed since then.

Latest posts

Back